Monday, 29 June 2015
If you live in Nottingham and are looking for a kitchen service that can give your kitchen the professional makeover it needs, there is no need to look further than Design Time. We have been building top quality contemporary kitchens and traditional kitchens for people in the area for many years and we guarantee you that the kitchen we install for you will be unlike any other you would have had chosen.
All our kitchens are bespoke – you get exactly what you want. We provide kitchens from the Burbidge Crafted Design range which come in contemporary, classic and painted styles. Our customers can choose whichever they feel is best for them. Our design features include kitchen counter tops, floors, cabinets, doors, door handles, pantries and many more.
Our approach is never to do a hard sell to a customer. We invite you to our showroom, either online or in our offices, so that you can see for yourself and decide whether you want us to work for you. If you do, we will give you a project manager who is also an expert interior designer to help you come up with the perfect kitchen. You will decide everything that needs to go and all the new features that you want installed. Once you are done your account manager will get high quality photos that show you exactly what your new kitchen will look like. If you are not satisfied you can make changes at this stage. We take car of any paperwork that may be required.
How do you know that you can trust us to deliver as promised? Because you get a 10 year insurance backed guarantee. Yes, if in 10 years your kitchen doesn’t perform as expected you can expect it to be reinstalled for free. We also have deposit insurance that protects you right from the beginning.
To ensure that our standards never slip we are members of the Consumer Protection Association. Their job is to make sure that their members adhere to rigorous standards at all times. We also do consumer surveys to determine how happy our clients are with us.
Another thing that makes us unique is our price. We can install a top quality kitchen £7995 which covers all fixtures, fittings and labor. Look around Nottingham and you will not find any other interior who offers the kind of quality that we do for that amount. For bespoke Nottingham kitchens, go to http://www.designtime.co.uk/
Tuesday, 23 June 2015
We would write you to write the article promoting the following services: Talk about how there's nothing quite like that new bathroom feeling. Talk about how keeping every little bit of your bathroom clean can be difficult. Give tips on the best ways to clean and care for your bathroom and keep it looking like new
Design Time is an industry leader in captivating and compelling bathroom design Nottingham. With years of extensive industry experience, they have effectively designed bathrooms for countless home and business owners. With expert design consultants, they have the tools and expertise to put all your ideas into fruition. They also showcase the best materials and fixtures that match any bathroom idea or décor. No matter the particular style or concept you are seeking, Design Time will truly achieve all your desired results. As a reputable bespoke Nottingham bathrooms design firm, they have received stellar reviews and continue to turn dreams into realities.
That New Bathroom Feeling
Bathrooms are more than just additional rooms in homes and office buildings. They are places to unwind and think after a long day at work. As a result, they must be designed to effectively reflect a person’s particular tastes and likes. Whether looking for traditional or contemporary styles, Nottingham bathrooms showcase all the latest genres and amenities. This includes a myriad of lighting systems, along with cabinetry, wall paper, fixtures, and especially customized themes and accessories. Your bathroom should also look clean and speak volumes about your personality. This can secure a place where people can feel calm, relaxed, and go about their business in a serene and tranquil environment.
Keeping Your Nottingham Bathroom Clean
While Design Time is synonymous with elegant and lavish bathroom designs, they do offer vital cleaning tips that will keep your bathroom looking like new. This includes daily dusting, along with wiping surfaces with non-abrasive cleaners. It is also vital to keep your toilets sparkling, along with fixtures, tiles, and other essential bathroom components and accessories.
Nottingham Bathroom Design
Design Time is your premier bathroom design agency. Whether for new bathrooms or remodels, their design experts will meet all your needs within time and budget. With a vast selection of existing and customized designs, clients are assured professional services at every turn. No design job is ever too big or small, and all consultants are fully certified to tackle a range of design enhancements and improvements. For more information on transforming your bathroom into a work of art, simply contact Design Time today and experience the difference! http://www.designtime.co.uk/
Wednesday, 17 June 2015
Everyone loves that new kitchen feeling, when everything is still shiny and new and the room feels fresh. Unfortunately, not all of us can afford to have a new kitchen fitted whenever we want – we have to make do with the one that we have had for a few years. That said, you can make sure your kitchen looks new, or nearly new, if you clean and organize it properly. Use these kitchen cleaning tips:
• Get everyone to chip in. The kitchen is the heart of the home – everyone uses it and they should contribute to cleaning it. Most kitchens get grubby because one person doesn’t have time to clean everyone’s mess. If you all chip in it will help keep the kitchen cleaner for longer.
• There are certain areas that must be cleaned every day; you must wash dishes, sweep the floor and wipe down the counter. These are essential and they should be fitted onto your schedule. You can skip the floor once in a while but make sure that dishes and the counter are done.
• Your appliances get all kinds of dirt on them. You need to wipe them down. To keep out bad smells use cider vinegar or baking soda.
• What does the inside of your microwave look like? Some micro waves are simply disgusting. Clean yours at least once a week. It isn’t very hard to do. Steam a bowl of water in there to make everything come lose and then wipe it down with a wet towel. Dry with paper towels.
• Clean out your fridge and let it air at least once a month. If there are strong smells in there put some cider vinegar in a cup or some baking soda in there to absorb the smells.
• Defrost your freezer and tidy it up.
• Under your fridge is another place that tends to be dirty and forgotten. Push the fridge to the side and clean the floor.
• Tidy your pantry and throw out anything that has passed its sell by date.
• Keep cabinet tops free of clutter by making use of the drawers for things like cutlery.
If these tips don’t work, maybe it is time for a new kitchen. Design Time in Nottingham are experts in bespoke kitchens and can have one fitted for you at a very fair price. You can find out more by calling them on 01159 81 89 81 or visit their website, http://www.designtime.co.uk/